Need a bit of All Right? in your every day? Our app gives you daily wellbeing mini-missions that will help you feel good!
Developed in conjunction with the Canterbury District Health Board, the Mental Health Foundation and Healthy Christchurch.
Health Professional Review
Health Professional Reviewer: Jodie Black, Psychologist, Training Advisor, University of Otago. Reviewed 9 December 2016.
App Title: All Right.
Author(s): Mental Health Foundation/ Healthy Christchurch and Christchurch DHB.
Suitable for: All ages. Basic level.
Problems addressed: Increasing your general wellbeing and to feel all right.
The All Right app helps you improve your health and wellbeing by reminding you to do the simple things that make a difference.
Based on the “Five Ways to Wellbeing’ of Connect, Be Active, Take Notice, Keep Learning and Give, this app provides mini missions for you to complete each day. It provides gentle reminders if you need to give it a go later in the day and lets you track your progress.
This app was initially developed after the Christchurch earthquakes to support Cantabrians return to the simple habits that allow them to feel all right, but also has wider applications for everyone wanting to establish habits that contribute to feeling well and happy.
• A simple, easy to use app.
• Can be used as an individual or as a family/ workplace to collectively improve your wellbeing.
• Provides daily suggestions for activities and habits that can increase your wellbeing.
• Provides easy to read information on how these activities contribute to wellbeing.
• You can customise the area of the “Five Ways” that you want to enhance the most.
• You are not bombarded by activities or information. Possible for even the busiest person to incorporate the suggestions made.
• Changing your goal means you loose all the progress in previous goals and can’t go back. This is important for those that like to see the progress they are making!
• Even when tracking progress, you don’t get a record of previously completed activities so it’s easy to forget what activities you have completed in the previous weeks.
• As it provides one mini mission a day some users might find it a bit slow.
• If a mini mission is suggested that is just not your thing, you are unable to skip or get an alternative suggestion for that day.