I Can’t Get Over It
A Handbook for Trauma Survivors
This book will help you:
- Find out whether you have PTSD
- Cope with post-traumatic anger, grief, and survivor guilt
- Recognize related problems such as depression, substance abuse , compulsive behavior and low self-esteem
- Identify “triggers” that set off flashbacks, anxiety attacks, and other symptoms
- Relieve wounding caused by others’ blaming and insensitivity
- Gain a sense of empowerment and hope for the future
Living with it
Survivors Guide to Panic Attacks
Health Professional Reviewer: Faye Hanna, Clinical Specialist, Primary Mental Health. Reviewed 10 February 2013.
Book Title: Living with it: Survivors Guide to Panic Attacks
Suitable for: Teens through to adults. Comic format easy reading.
Book Summary: A thoroughly useful small book which clearly addresses anxiety and panic, provides a good understanding of how it develops what it is and how to overcome it. This is, in my opinion one of the most beneficial publications yet. This book summarises anxiety and simplifies a really useful way of managing and overcoming panic attacks.
Strengths and Weaknesses: The simplistic format makes it easy for all levels of readers to understand. The comic form helps readers to remember specific points.